Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Obsession: Monograms

I am slowly but surely expanding my collection of monogrammed goodies. Starting with my silver monogrammed bracelet and matching earring studs a friend got me for Christmas, then moving on to a Marley Lilly monogrammed floppy hat, I have to start agreeing with Reece - "If it's not moving, monogram it!"

Marly Lilly is the heaven of monogrammed goodies. From floppy hats, to adorable clutches, sunglasses, and scarves I promise you will find something to add to your wish list! I was lucky enough to win a yellow cashmere feel scarf with my monogram in black (school colors!) and I absolutely love it. Also, my floppy hat was a huge hit at Steeplechase Atlanta, I got so many compliments on it and even helped a friend order one for the event! And now I've been dying for a brown luxe cross body clutch.

Our hats at Steeplechase!

I also love a good craft that includes a monogram. I'm sure you've seen plenty on pinterest (here's my craft board). So far I've made a key ring hanger out of a cheap wooden frame I bought at Michael's and painted pink using normal acrylic paint. I then picked a Lilly print and put a big M on it, printed it out, put the paper in the frame, then screwed in the little hooks! I can't wait to use it in the fall for my keys and sunglasses!


Now lately I've been on a hunt to find monogram stickers to put on everything from my laptop to car. I've found a few websites that offer different size stickers, some come in sets so you can use them all over the place!! It's so exciting!! 


I love Girly Twirly's laptop monograms! They're a great size and come in so many colors!

I also love Girly Twirly's wall monograms!

Now I'm really obsessed with these Lilly inspired wall monograms from this Etsy's shop. Check out all of her products, including Lilly pillows, towels, and wooden letters!

Ok, so tell me this isn't the best idea ever? Check out this Etsy shop where you can buy 1/2 in monogram stickers for your phone! They also have bigger size stickers that you can get in sets, and even cute personalized cups which would make a great gift!

I hope I've sparked a monogram obsession in some of y'all too! Happy shopping and monogramming!! Stay sweet & sassy! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I own the Etsy shop that sells the monograms for iPhone and cups, etc! Thanks for the sweet words and mention in your super cute blog!

    Shan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/GSMonograms

    ReplyDelete