Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kiel James Patrick

This summer I have developed a love for nautical accessories, anything from starfish necklaces, clam earrings, and rope flip flops. The lovely products by Kiel James Patrick have only made my love for all things nautical grow! I discovered the brand through Mr. Patrick's tumblr page where I became obsessed with his girlfriend, Sarah Vickers, classic preppy style. Not only am I jealous of this couples amazing clothing collection, but I'm also jealous of their New England lifestyle that I follow on Vickers' blog- Classy Girls Wear Pearls.

KJP has earrings, bracelets, belts, headbands, bow ties and handbags all hand made in Rhode Island. Be sure to check out their website and blogs (links above). Here's just a brief preview of some of their adorable items!






Happy shopping! Until next time, stay sweet & sassy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment