Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Recent Purchases

As I'm sure my blog makes pretty obvious, I love shopping. If there was a job that consisted of me getting paid to go shopping, I would be an instant professional. But unfortunately I don't know of any job that's that glamourous, and being a college student poses many limitations to treating everyday like a shopping spree, as in I don't have the funds to do so. Therefore I pretty much buy everything on sale using my rule that if I save more than I spend, I got a deal! (it's true, right?!) Ever since I've got home from my internship, I have been doing some seriously shopping in preparation for fall. Here are some of my most recently purchased goodies :)

I've had this clutch on my wish list all summer so ordering this made me so excited!! Especially since I got it for a discounted price ($29) thanks to her facebook giveaway!

I became obsessed with this Talbots flats after seeing them on Sarah Vicker's blog and got super excited when I saw them on sale for only $33.99 as opposed $109! It was such a good deal I got 2 pairs :)

This Lilly Pulitzer Callie skirt in Garden By The Sea was on sale at my local Lilly store for $42 in comparison to it's original price, $88. Could you say no to this adorable skirt? I have another skirt in this style and it's seriously my favorite!

Ok, these Merona tank tops weren't on sale, but were only $9 at Target! And I don't think you can ever have too many white tanks, and I bought the yellow to wear with my new skirt :)

It's cute, right?!?

My mom treated me to these Calvin Klein wedges (bought at Belk) for me to wear on pref night during rush next week! I'm horrible at walking in heels, but love the look of heels so these wedges are the perfect balance. Easy to walk in, super cute, and still a little height :)

I also got these 2 beauties from the Talbots sale :) Everything is an extra 75% off so be sure to check it out!

I can't wait to wear this gorgeous silk top with my pink flats and pink bubble necklace that's currently being shipped to my house :)

This jacket actually makes me excited for fall! I can't wait to pair it with a navy and white stripped shirt with my navy flats or with a colorful top and some boots :)

Speaking of boots, I also got a pair of beautiful cowboy boots that I'm obsessed with. But I want to do a different post completely dedicated to them :) So look out for it!


Until next time, stay sweet & sassy! xx

3 comments:

  1. gosh, you got some great stuff for great prices!! that marley lilly clutch just made it to my wish hah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it!! It's adorable & a great size :) I love it! xx

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh that clutch is amazing!! is it the white or beige?

    ReplyDelete