Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cowboy Boots Love

Despite the fact I've lived in Georgia my whole life, I have never owned a pair of cowboy boots. I guess all my life up until recently I have tried to surpress my southern ways, but now I am embracing it! My mom wasn't surprised when I confessed to her I wanted a pair of cowboy boots. She actually did some research and found Horsetown, which is a western store that seriously sells everything from cowboy boots to tack. Fortunately for me, all 3 locations are in Georgia, one being only 30 minutes from my house! So my mom and I drove over one day, and went boot shopping! The guy who helped us was super nice and told me all about how my boot should fit and explained to me how the leather will stretch and whatnot. Amazingly, I feel in love with the first pair I tried on. They were the right color, height, and fit perfectly on my calves. I tried on some others just to be sure, but I knew that first pair was my favorite. I left that store so happy and excited about my new boots!!



Aren't they perfect?

Want your own pair? Click below!

Until next time, stay sweet & sassy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment