Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dress for Less: The Navy Polka Dot Dress

So I don't know about y'all, but when I saw Sarah Vickers wearing this adorable navy dress with huge white polka dots, I just HAD to find where she got it. It's from The Island Company (as stated on her blog) and I went to check out their products. Let's just say I love all of their clothes! Especially their dresses and tunics, sooo cute! But unfortunately I am after-all a "poor" college student and can't really afford to drop $165 on a more or less simple dress. Therefore I have gone on a hunt for cheaper alternatives, not having to go anywhere but one of my favorite online stores, ModCloth. If you've never shopped at ModCloth, you should! They have a huge selection of adorable dress, tops and bottoms. They also have a vintage section, but be sure to check it out often because items go fast! Anyways, my sister introduced me to the site and I've been hooked since. They're really flexible about returns and exchanges due to sizes (since they don't have a store front, they understand you haven't tried on the item before!). Also, they ship for free! A huge plus to me. Here are a few alternatives I found all on ModCloth:

$47.99


$59.99

$42.99

$79.99

Have you ever heard of/shopped from ModCloth? If so, how was your experience with the site?

Happy Shopping y'all!! Until next time, stay sweet & sassy! xx


1 comment: